Temat: How Do I Reinstall Office On Mac From office.com/setup?
1. Visit office.com/setup and click on Sign in.
2. Enter your Microsoft email credentials i.e. your email address and account password in the given fields to sign in. You need to sign in using the Microsoft account that was associated with your Office subscription.
3. Once done, on the Office home page select Install Office to download the program on your device first.
4. After the download is finished open Finder and then go to Downloads.
5. Navigate and double click on the Microsoft Office installer. pkg.
6. When the Install Microsoft Office for Mac installer opens, select Continue.
7. On the next page, review the software license agreement and select Continue once again.
8. Click on Agree to accept the license agreement.
9. Next, you need to select how you want to install Office and then click on Continue.
10. Check your disk space required or change the install location and hit Install.
11. Enter the login password of your mac and select the Install Software option.
12. Wait for the installation to be completed and once it’s done click Close.